Tuesday 27 September 2011

Did somebody say working cut scene?

Alright, so only two days after declaring it wasn't going to work in engine its all working in engine. Unfortunately it wasn't as simple as I wanted it to be of getting it into the engine. But I'm sure you don't care about all that!

 http://flippinmental.deviantart.com/art/Wasabi-Engine-with-cut-scene-260523678

There are some missing fonts, animations and sound effects but I shall add those later. I wanted to get something working together just to show everyone. Overall however I think doing it this way will in the long run it will make things a lot easier and better. Also I fixed the glitch (well it wasn't really a glitch but lets call it one for arguments sake) in which the text would 'jump' in the opening. It doesn't do that anymore. Few problems, the letter 'z' in 'froze' wont display and it doesn't like ampersands. God knows that my engine has got against those two. I'll work on finding that out though. The ampersand I can kinda understand but the letter 'z'!? Anyway, enjoy!

(lol just noticed a glitch where sounds from the opening start playing again. I forgot about that)

2 comments:

  1. WOO!!
    oh wow you fixed the text thingie! although the font of the text changed..
    but this looks good! i cant wait to see it used more :D
    and the smexy glass makes an appearance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great news as it will really help the team. Also as I am the script editor the AandE should be A&E

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.