Monday 3 October 2011

Team Wasabi Meet Wrap up/ Best London Trip from Bath EVAH. (edit2)

Wow guys what a trip! I'm actually really sad to go back to Bath as this respite from work has been immensely awesome yet just hammers in the fact that we only have TWO WEEKS to complete things for Day1 and Day2!

TWO WEEKS ... TWO WEEKS.



I'm afraid that there is not a lot I can do while I am here back in London but I shall update and plan a course of action once back in Bath tomorrow.  Everyone, let's carry on with our enthusiasm as well as picking up the pace!  We're so close to the deadline, we're so nearly there!

I really am so proud of everyone for your commitment and dedication...I can't believe how lucky I am to have awesome friends like you guys too.

LET'S LEEROY JENKINS THIS.


[Just came across this on dA too...


CREEPY CREEPY CREEPY CREEPY! But still awesome.]

And this!


4 comments:

  1. thanks again for the great weekend jade and hope you get back to Bath safely!!

    LEEEEERROOOYYYY MMMJENKINSSSSSS

    we can do it :D so so close to the deadline >D
    and creepy pic is creepy.. how the hell did they do that..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome weekend Jade! And don't worry, we're getting there with the work. Just focus on how proud you're going to be when it's finally done and what you will get out of the project yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks guys :D

    Again..so proud of everyone!

    I've a feeling that I may start pushing more art stuff onto you guys cos I need to work on the audio but I believe we can all do it ;D

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.