Sunday 9 October 2011

Quick Update

Just a quick engine update info. I didn't get as much done this weekend due to working most of it and coming down with a cold on Saturday but I'm feeling much better now. Worked a bit more on it today, mostly adding all the animations for the characters and such. Thankfully I'm not working that many hours this week so I'll be able to dedicate a lot more time to it. I'll post an update of the engine on Tuesday with the music added as well as hopefully the defib puzzle code finally done as well as hopefully fixing a small glitch with the items. And with that all that will be required to do is add things into the engine. Everything else will be plain sailing from there engine wise. Good luck everyone with the rest of the work!

1 comment:

  1. Do take care of yourself Mike and get well soon. I was also coming down with something but I just ate loads of drugs and PILLZ to stop myself from getting too ill. Thankfully it worked and I'm just about back to normal minus the odd blocked sinus.

    Great news about the engine if we just need to finish the assets and put everything together.

    GOOD WORK EVERYONE, PLEASE KEEP IT UP. WE'RE SO CLOSE NOW!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.