Saturday 15 October 2011

Mock ups



Bar before crash base


Bar before crash base + light filter


Bar before crash + interface test


Bar before crash base + interface/dialogue test


Bar before crash base + interface/dialogue with extra sprite test

... Mike I can't remember if you've programmed in the sprites for all dialogue....

Anyway this is what I meant by having a 50% black opacity over the bg when Yu talks to another character, the focus would be on on the characters and not on the bg like so.

3 comments:

  1. OMG SMEXY
    it fills me with glee to see the backgrounds edited with people in them!! SUGOIIIII

    btw jade if you do for any reason need me today, send a text since i wont be at the comp much x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Michelle! I think I ended up sleeping for most of it .... XD But thank you again for the support!! :hug:

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sexy is that Bartender hehe
    the scene looking awesomeeeee

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.