- I shall reply to all comments sometime in the next 24 hours
- JohnSu has uploaded a flash source file for the squiggle effect as well as the flip book effect. I can finally open the file in Flash CS4, save it into a CS3 file and upload it somewhere for you Mike!
- Reference pics from Chinatown will be uploaded onto my Flickr account soon. Background artwork for the city can begin soon, hooraids!
- Same for the sketches I've done, my sketchbook is already halfway finished. Gosh!
- Scripts/asset lists for day1&2 will be further edited sometime in the next few days as there are mistakes here and there.
- As the characters get more animation time in day2, I'll need to get the guys working on the animation to discuss what kind of gestures the characters can do to represent several emotions that I'll outline in the new asset list. Perhaps I'll make a separate one for animation?
- That reminds me- MIKE: Is it possible to do the interact/look function by pressing the L/R mouse buttons? If not I'll amend the scripts to omit the LOOK dialogue on the characters and/or try to incorporate it in the normal dialogue somehow.
- Please for whatever reason, let me know if you're having a break/on holiday/at work/ or whatever. I do get worried if people suddenly "disappear" and haven't heard from you guys for a while XD. Just let me know mmkay? Thanks :3
- Future apologies for when I start acting "pushy" for artwork and whatnot. Can't be a good production manager/producer if I'm not right? Gotta keep the production output for this project constant at the end of the day!
The owl, it watches you.