Sunday 21 August 2011

Hungry Whispers Photo Refs

Right, I've a dedicated set to pictures taken at Chinatown and related areas on my Flickr account.  Apologies if they're too dark / taken at a weird angle or some having my mum in XD  I didn't know if I was allowed to take photos in the market area so I was just being really sneaky about it. Let me know if anyone wants the original files and I can send it over via email or dropbox!

Hungry Whispers REF set on Flickr

Some example pictures are as follows:


4 comments:

  1. Taiga. Taiga taiga. Birdie. These are really great reference for the type of architecture and stylings of when Yu gets into the city. Maybe some of these things can be incorporated into the train sequence as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it possible that I can leave the background designs for you then Mike? If you think we can get some of these designs into the train sequences go for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep thats ok, I like doing the backgrounds, at least I do when they go right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great photos indeed jade thankoo very much!
    and mike you are doing great with the bgs just keep it up ^^

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.